First AICE Media Studies Project Post

  This project is unlike any project we have done in this class. There were many setbacks, like the fact that the class was online the entire school year. Meaning that i was not able to meet other students in the class. I could not make an y new friends to film with and learn from. This project is a mixture of every project we have done in this class. earlier in the year we were assigned a project using only sounds. We were asked to create an atmosphere using only Foley sounds. Movie openings do things like this all the time. Another project we were assigned to do was a music video project. In this project we had to work on the aspects of marketing, and making viewers feel emotions with only the video and music. There was no use of dialogue or any character interaction like that. 

I want to be creative with my project and work on it as much as i can over the break. Spring break is a perfect time to film and work on this project. I'm excited, and nervous due to the fact that there are a lot of factors that need to be thought out. COVID this year has made it difficult for me to film in certain areas. I will take these factors into consideration and work in planning and  scheduling my project. The blog aspect of the project is something i find to be interesting. It is a good way for me to track my progress and give updates on my project. 

The thing that i most clearly remember from the other projects in this class is the importance of planning. Planning and organization allows me to follow a schedule rather than wasting time thinking about what needs to get done each week. I tend to procrastinate and I need to get on the ball with planning this project in order for it to be a success. The first couple of projects were planned well and as a result I had little to no stress during the process. I learned how to plan efficiently while working on the music video project and i will carry that over to this project. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Action characters