Setting Discussion

        The setting in which the film takes place is really important. The setting plays a huge role in helping build the theme, mood, and tone of the film. I'm doing a spy film, meaning that I need to find a theme that fits. My opening is going to involve three different parts. In these three parts the settings will change. The first part will open with the spy sitting in an ally. His face will be hidden but the rest of his body will be visible. The second part will take place in his car. He will be driving to a location that will be revealed in the third part. In the third part, the main character will arrive at a secret location, then there will be a gunshot. 

The opening will create a mystery for the viewers. They wont see his face until the very end. In the very end it will show his face for a second with the flash of the gun shot. I have to research more to find the locations near where I live. I also have to figure out how I'm going to film without anyone else help. This is a very important aspect of the opening beacuse it sets the mood for the viewers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First AICE Media Studies Project Post

Types of Action characters