Music Marketing Blogpost #1

  My group and I listened to each of the song options provided. We were then inspired, and began to brainstorm on a film for the one song that stuck out to us. We voted and decided to choose the song "Me and Your Mama." We bounced ideas off of each other and talked about what we could do, to capture the feel of the song. When researching, we discovered that the song we selected was a Soul and R&B. 

I wanted to close my eyes while listening to the song to help me visualize better. When my eyes were closed I envisioned a rocky relationship. We discussed and decided to make the music video about a man who is in love with someone, that doesn't love them back. We shared a google doc in order to have our ides typed and in front of us. We planned the different scenes that would be seen in our film. We also planned  the different shots and acting methods that would be used in the film.

We then began discussing the camera angles and editing methods. We wanted everything to make the film feel livid. The song we chose starts of slow, so when we film, well try to do a slow moving shot, with steady scenes. We feel that this will allow us to bring in the viewers, and capture their attention. We discussed more about how the acting plays a major part in stirring the emotions of those watching. Overall, the brainstorming and planning went extremely well. I strongly believe that the final production of this music video will keep viewers engaged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First AICE Media Studies Project Post

Types of Action characters